Review on Radiosity and Photorealism

This is not on MrBluesummers.com
James Hopkins

“Achieving Photorealism is not something that is easy to do, most people think it’s done in the modeling part of your work but in fact modeling is only about 40% of your work, the other 60% is spent on texturing and lighting.”

http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/lw6rpaf/lw6rpaf.php

Leave a reply

Designed by Alejo "Mr. Bluesummers" Grigera"
©2017 MrBluesummers.com